Like being around a tech-savvy team?
Is it important for you to create products that have value? Are you looking for the space to do great things? Want to play a pivotal role in the fast-track growth of one of Adelaide’s hottest tech companies?
Link4 is an entrepreneurial SaaS Cloud software company. Here, we are looking for experienced, skilled software developers. We’ve got game-changing opportunities ahead of us, so if you are looking for a position where you have the freedom to outdo yourself frequently, then read on.
The Principal Software Engineer will be designing high-performing, scalable software solutions that must handle a high volume of transactions each day. This is a lead role, and we want the candidate to bring passion and dedication to it. The ideal contender will be a great motivator who can thrive in an agile environment. We are looking for an individual with a consistent drive to find ways to improve the existing processes and fellow employees. The Principal Software Engineer will be an integral part of software development at Link4 and serve as a thought leader in our organisation and a mentor to the teams.
What will you be doing?
- Develop extensive knowledge of Link4 network architecture, services and applications.
- Serve as the go-to technical lead for high-priority technical topics (new product builds, joint application design sessions with enterprise customers, etc.).
- Consistently find new ways to develop and improve processes and technology.
- Connect lower-level technical details to the needs of the business.
- Play a key role in building, developing and motivating a great team and aid in retaining top talent.
- Promote thought leadership throughout the organisation and engage in start-up community activities.
What skills do you need?
- 7+ years of experience in Software Engineering (software design, architecture, implementation, deployment, and support).
- Proven experience collaborating with multiple business layers, both internal and external, to deliver PHP-based SaaS products.
- Thorough understanding of software development process, automation and testing.
- Well-rounded experience with a generalist background in front-end and back-end PHP development (strong PHP experience is required).
- Previous leadership experience is required – could be the most senior technical staff or a CTO of a small company.
- Experience with Cloud Hosting solutions (AWS).
- Fluent on topics of networking, transport protocols, security, and monitoring.
- Deep knowledge of SOA, SOAP/WS, EDI and messaging systems.
- Experience in application profiling, performance monitoring and concurrent systems.
- Strong experience with various types of databases/application servers.
- An out-of-the-box thinker, ready to assert their vision and demonstrate a passion for their work product.
- Join a global company on the ground floor, we have an exciting trajectory in the coming 12 months and you could be a part of it.
- Competitive salary!