Link4 and MYOB AccountRight -
Seamless Invoice Delivery for MYOB AccountRight Users!
Get paid faster, reduce your administration costs and improve your cash flow with e-Invoicing.
The only MYOB AccountRight add-on you will need to deliver your invoices instantly
Choose your Subscription Plan
Link4 + MYOB AccountRight subscription prices start from $0/Month!
$20/Month (Annual Plan)
$24/Month (Monthly Plan)
$45/Month (Annual Plan)
$50/Month (Monthly Plan)
Are you an Accountant or Bookkeeper?
Manage your customers through our user-friendly portal and receive incentives for your referrals!
How do you activate Link4 e-Invoicing in MYOB AccountRight?
How to create your e-Invoice?
- Select the ‘Create Invoice’ option via the drop-down menu (as you would normally do).
- Fill in the invoice details.
- Click on ‘Send e-Invoice’.
No need for PDFs or emailed invoices – the e-Invoice is sent straight into your customers’ Cloud Accounting system. It’s that easy!
Source: ASBFEO, 2018
- Secure - invoices are encrypted and delivered straight into your or your customers’ Cloud Accounting system, bypassing the possibility of payment redirection scams through email.
- Efficient - invoices arrive directly into your or your customers’ Cloud Accounting system, saving your valuable time on administration tasks.
- Accurate - eliminate manual invoice processing errors. The invoice is sent instantly using the Peppol standard - a universal format that allows invoices to be read by any accounting system.
- More affordable - it costs around $27 to process an emailed PDF invoice. e-Invoicing costs less than $10. The difference is due to the time saved from manually processing the invoice.
- Increase your cash flow as invoices are delivered to your client’s Accounting system faster
- No need to post or email invoices
- It’s quick and simple
- You can easily track if the invoice has arrived, been accepted, paid, etc.
- Using the Link4 dashboard you can check a payer’s history and track trends
- Send invoices to purchasers swiftly
- Avoid late payers
- Reduce financial stress
- Save time
- Inbuilt invoice approval processes
- Strengthen client retention as you are making the customer’s life easier
- Avoid the hassle of paper-based invoices - no need to enter data manually or scan invoices to upload them to your Accounting software or import PDFs
- Saves time
- Much safer and more accurate
- No need to translate PDF into your Accounting software
- Reduces paperwork and data entry errors
- Instant invoice exchange
- No longer required to store physical copies of invoices - Link4 offers a cloud-based e-Invoicing solution
See a Demo in Action
Not sure how to set up e-Invoicing? Watch our on-demand webinar and we’ll take you through a step-by-step guide.
Ready to Get Started?