Are you looking for a meaningful role in a company that is making an effort to create a real difference for businesses of all sizes? Link4 is on the lookout for someone like you to fill in our Customer Support Intern position. This role is a part-time internship (25-30 hours/week). Your goal is to support the customers of our rapidly expanding Fintech company while at the same time learning more skills related to customer support.
We want someone who has excellent communication skills – both verbally and written. You are required to be a problem solver who will help support our customer base, both directly and indirectly.
What will you be doing?
- Help customers solve technical issues.
- Answer questions for customers and prospective customers about the features and capabilities of our software.
- Develop customer-facing documentation for our website on an as-needed basis.
- Communicate customer needs and wishes to our development and engineering staff.
*Note: Work is done via email and phone.
What skills do you need?
- Troubleshooting ability.
- A natural inclination to be a good listener and really understand a customer’s problem or question and help them solve/clarify it.
- Excellent writing skills. Most of your work will be written on email, documentation, etc.
- Excellent telephone etiquette. Some support will be required to be given over the phone.