City Council eInvoicing
In an effort to streamline the Accounts Payable process, Devonport City Council joined the Australian eInvoicing network. As a result, the invoices of our trading partners will be processed accurately, safely and efficiently.
As a supplier to the council, you too can adopt eInvoicing and enjoy the same benefits!
Choose the plan that fits your business needs
- Register with Link4 eInvoicing for free
- Send eInvoices through your existing Cloud Accounting system (Xero, MYOB, QuickBooks, etc.)
- Send eInvoices through your existing ERP system (SAP, Oracle, Dynamics, NetSuite, etc.)
How to send eInvoices to Devonport City Council?
There are NO specific requirements to start sending eInvoices to the Devonport City Council. All you have to do is follow these simple steps!
Step 1: Check with your Accounting/ERP system if they are eInvoicing enabled (you can use Link4 as your eInvoicing Access Point). If you don’t have an Accounting/ERP system or if it’s not eInvoicing enabled, you can use Link4 InvoiceExpress.
Step 2: Create the invoice in your Accounting/ERP system; as usual, ensure you have the Devonport City Council ABN, your customer number and respective contract number in the invoice.
Step 3: Send as an eInvoice.
eInvoicing Benefits for Government Suppliers
- Experience seamless invoice delivery
- Easily track your invoices
- Reduce the threats and attacks by email scams
- Eliminate invoicing errors
- Avoid problematic costs and payment inefficiencies