About the Role
We are currently looking for a PHP Software Developer Intern for a part-time internship to help grow our start-up while at the same time learning further skills related to software development.
We are a start-up that helps Australian small and medium businesses automate their invoicing process. We are now looking for a highly committed intern which will have a massive learning opportunity to upgrade their skills to the next level.
We’re looking forward to find a developer who can hit the ground running.
- PHP development experience; familiarity with Laravel and/or CodeIgniter Framework is a HUGE plus
- API (Xero, MYOB, Quickbooks, Sage and Netsuite experience is a plus)
- MVC / object-oriented programming
- MySQL DataBases
- Familiar with AWS (development & deployment)
- Experience with 3rd party platforms is a plus – we currently use and integrate with: Xero, MYOB, Quickbooks, Sage one, Reckon, SAASU and Netsuite
- Email SMTP Gateways (SendGrid)
- Payment Gateways (Stripe & Paypal)
- Good understanding of modern UI and UX design and functionality; web design/coding (HTML5, CSS, jQuery, etc.)
Please note that this is an unpaid internship, however the company will cover monthly travel.
It’s a 8-week part-time internship which could lead to a paid position on the team.
NOTE: Ideal candidate has the knowledge and skills required, but also looks for an opportunity to make an impact in the Australian startup environment while gaining local work experience.
If you have done any projects in the past or during university, please share a brief about each project.
Send your resume to [email protected]