Like being around other entrepreneurial geeks? Is it important to you to create products that have meaning and value? Are you looking for the space to do great things? Want to play a pivotal role in the fast track growth of one of Adelaide’s hottest tech companies?
Link4, an entrepreneurial SaaS Cloud Software company, is looking for experienced, skilled software developers. We’ve got game changing opportunities ahead of us, so if you’re looking for a position where you have the freedom to outdo yourself on a regular basis, read on.
The Principal Software Engineer will be designing high-performing, scalable software solutions that must handle a high volume of transactions each day. This is a lead role, and we are looking for a candidate to bring passion and dedication to this position. The ideal Principal Software Engineer will be a great motivator who can thrive in an Agile environment. We are looking for an individual with a consistent drive to find ways to improve processes, technology, and fellow employees. The Principal Software Engineer will be an integral part of software development at Link4, and serve as a thought leader in our organization and a mentor to the teams.
What will I be doing?
- Develop extensive knowledge of Link4 network architecture, services, and applications
- Serve as the go-to technical lead for high priority technical topics (new product builds, joint application design sessions with enterprise customers, etc.)
- Consistently find new ways to develop and improve processes and technology
- Connect lower level technical details to needs of the business
- Play a key role in building, developing, and motivating a great team and aid in retaining top talent
- Promote thought leadership throughout the organization, and engage in start-up community activities
What skills do I need?
- 7+ years of experience in Software Engineering (software design, architecture, implementation, deployment, and support)
- Proven experience collaborating with multiple business layers, both internal and external, to deliver PHP based SaaS products
- Thorough understanding of software development process, automation, and testing
- Well-rounded experience, with a Generalist background in front-end and back-end PHP development (strong PHP experience is required)
- Previous leadership experience is required – could be the most senior technical staff, or a CTO of a small company
- Experience with cloud hosting solutions (AWS)
- Fluent on topics of networking, transport protocols, security, and monitoring
- Deep knowledge of SOA, SOAP/WS, EDI, messaging systems
- Experience in application profiling, performance monitoring and concurrent systems
- Strong experience with various types of databases/application servers
- Out-of-the-box thinker, ready to assert their vision and demonstrate passion for their work product
Join a global company on the ground floor. We have a very exciting trajectory in the coming 12 months and you could be a part of it.
- Competitive salary + Super
- Brand new computer equipment
- Adelaide Metro Pass – your commute to work is paid for
Send your resume to [email protected]