Like being around other entrepreneurial geeks? Is it important to you to create products that have meaning and value? Are you looking for the space to do great things? Want to play a pivotal role in the fast track growth of one of Adelaide’s hottest tech companies?
Link4, an entrepreneurial SaaS Cloud Software company, is looking for experienced, skilled software developers. We’ve got game changing opportunities ahead of us, so if you’re looking for a position where you have the freedom to outdo yourself on a regular basis, read on.
What you’ll do:
- Build an electronic data interface for invoices and purchase bills
- Communicate with other access points that will be transferring e-invoices to our access point
- Knowledge of electronic data interface transactions to support various procurement documents
- Coordination across internal and external partners, including clients
- Capture and document business and functional requirements
- Perform interface development
- Interpret various specification documents from government and customers
- Demonstrate effective communication
- Complete all other duties as assigned
What you’ll bring to Link4:
- 3 – 5 years of relevant experience
- Experience in e-procurement processes specially e-Invoicing
- Experience with EDI solutions, supply chain management systems, etc.
- Familiarity with EDI translation concepts
- Knowledge of industry standards, knowledge of PEPPOL standards is a plus
- Demonstrate strong analytical, problem solving, organizational and priority management skills
- Knowledge of commonly used EDI concepts, best practices, and procedures
- Strong verbal and written communication skills – both technical and non-technical
- Ability to work independently, be self-motivated and have the willingness and ability to lead small initiatives and projects
- Ability to look at the larger picture and understand the interactions of different business and IT teams
- Ability to work with a minimal amount of direction while being pro-active in keeping their management informed of project related issues
Join a global company on the ground floor. We have a very exciting trajectory in the coming 12 months and you could be a part of it.
- Competitive salary + Super
Send your resume to [email protected]