Do you want a meaningful role with a company that is making a real difference in the small & medium businesses space? Do you want to be involved in one of the most important business operations areas in the world today: e-Invoicing? Then join our energetic and growing team… help us revolutionise an industry.
About the Role
We are currently looking for a Customer Support Executive for a full-time role to help grow our start-up while at the same time learning further skills related to customer support.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Customer Support Executive who will provide excellent, high-touch support for SMB and enterprise customers alike. The ideal candidate is a quick learner with a positive, can-do attitude, friendly personality, with strong problem-solving abilities. In addition to working with customers, the Customer Support Executive will perform QA tasks and will work with the Product, and Engineering team members to help identify and resolve issues in Link4 products. Experience with online support forums and communities is a plus!
- Provide first-class customer support to both small business and enterprise end users.
- Onboard, train, and proactively drive product adoption
- Foster an online support community for Link4 customers
- Report, profile, and when possible, diagnose new product issues.
- Determine severity, frequency, possible workarounds. Work with Production/Engineering as needed to assess.
- Document product changes, maintain and improve online product support pages
- Help build and improve customer support systems
- Work with Product to identify opportunities to improve Link4’s offering and reduce the number of support questions and issues
- 1 or more years working directly with customers to resolve technical issues (support, technical account management or similar)
- Comfortable troubleshooting problems with customers over the phone, live chat and via email and a natural curiosity about technology
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, both within the immediate team and with other groups
- Strong attention to detail and a sense of humor
- Familiarity with support-ticketing systems
- Familiarity with JIRA or other bug-tracking systems
- Prior experience with startups, or a high level of flexibility and comfort in a loosely-structured environment
- A background in coding, QA, or a similar technical interest is preferred
- Experience serving enterprise-level customers is a plus
Send your resume to [email protected]