Do you want a meaningful role with a company that is making a real difference to small & medium businesses? Link4 is constantly offering internship opportunities in Marketing, Website Development, Research and Content Development. These roles are 20-25 hours/week internships.
We are looking for someone who has excellent communication skills – both verbally and written. You need to be a problem solver who will help support our customer base, both directly and indirectly.
What you’ll do:
Help customers solve technical issues.
Answer questions for customers and prospective customers about the features and capabilities of our software.
Develop customer-facing documentation for our website on an as-needed basis.
Communicate customer needs and wishes to our development and engineering staff.
Work is done via email and phone.
A natural inclination to be a good listener, and really understand a customer problem or question and help them solve it.
Excellent writing skills. Most of your work will be written (email, documentation, etc.).
Excellent telephone manner. Some support will be provided over the phone.
Accounting/cloud accounting software knowledge or experience is a bonus.
Please note that this is an unpaid internship which is a prelude to a paid position on the team.
Link4 is based in the exciting Lot Fourteen Precinct which will expose you to many events and learning opportunities. This is your chance to be a part of this new South Australian ecosystem.
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with Attention: Sam.
Like being around other entrepreneurial geeks? Is it important to you to create products that have meaning and value? Are you looking for the space to do great things? Want to play a pivotal role in the fast track growth of one of Adelaide’s hottest tech companies?
Link4, an entrepreneurial SaaS Cloud Software company, is looking for experienced, skilled software developers. We’ve got game changing opportunities ahead of us, so if you’re looking for a position where you have the freedom to outdo yourself on a regular basis, read on.
What you’ll do:
- Build an electronic data interface for invoices and purchase bills
- Communicate with other access points that will be transferring e-invoices to our access point
- Knowledge of electronic data interface transactions to support various procurement documents
- Coordination across internal and external partners, including clients
- Capture and document business and functional requirements
- Perform interface development
- Interpret various specification documents from government and customers
- Demonstrate effective communication
- Complete all other duties as assigned
What you’ll bring to Link4:
- 3 – 5 years of relevant experience
- Experience in e-procurement processes specially e-Invoicing
- Experience with EDI solutions, supply chain management systems, etc.
- Familiarity with EDI translation concepts
- Knowledge of industry standards, knowledge of PEPPOL standards is a plus
- Demonstrate strong analytical, problem solving, organizational and priority management skills
- Knowledge of commonly used EDI concepts, best practices, and procedures
- Strong verbal and written communication skills – both technical and non-technical
- Ability to work independently, be self-motivated and have the willingness and ability to lead small initiatives and projects
- Ability to look at the larger picture and understand the interactions of different business and IT teams
- Ability to work with a minimal amount of direction while being pro-active in keeping their management informed of project related issues
Join a global company on the ground floor. We have a very exciting trajectory in the coming 12 months and you could be a part of it.
- Competitive salary + Super
Send your resume to email@example.com
PHP Developer Internship
We are currently looking for a PHP Software Developer Intern for a part-time internship to help grow our start-up while at the same time learning further skills related to software development.
We are a start-up that helps Australian small and medium businesses automate their invoicing process. We are now looking for a highly committed intern which will have a massive learning opportunity to upgrade their skills to the next level.
We’re looking forward to find a developer who can hit the ground running.
- PHP development experience; familiarity with Laravel and/or CodeIgniter Framework is a HUGE plus
- API (Xero, MYOB, Quickbooks, Sage and Netsuite experience is a plus)
- MVC / object-oriented programming
- MySQL DataBases
- Familiar with AWS (development & deployment)
- Experience with 3rd party platforms is a plus – we currently use and integrate with: Xero, MYOB, Quickbooks, Sage one, Reckon, SAASU and Netsuite
- Email SMTP Gateways (SendGrid)
- Payment Gateways (Stripe & Paypal)
- Good understanding of modern UI and UX design and functionality; web design/coding (HTML5, CSS, jQuery, etc.)
Please note that this is an unpaid internship, however the company will cover monthly travel.
It’s a 8-week part-time internship which could lead to a paid position on the team.
NOTE: Ideal candidate has the knowledge and skills required, but also looks for an opportunity to make an impact in the Australian startup environment while gaining local work experience.
If you have done any projects in the past or during university, please share a brief about each project.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Account Development Representative
As an Account Development Representative at Link4 Australia, you will be involved with daily lead generation, lead qualification, account management along with various marketing campaigns and other sales support activities. You will generate new leads through consultative conversations, research and working with existing clients. You will work closely with the Link4 Sales Manager to support his activities.
You will also provide Welcome Calls to new users that sign up and just help them understand the benefits of the service we offer.
These activities will be via email, on the phone and, at times, in person.
What will I be doing?
- Work with customers to build out their current network
- Follow up on a high volume of new leads in a rapid manner to qualify those that should go to the Sales team
- Help ensure 100% satisfaction with our customers
- Develop and maintain sales processes
- Demonstrate an ability to engage with and attract new customers
- Help our early stage customers get started with Link4 by answering questions
- Prioritize opportunities and apply appropriate resources
- Spearhead the growth & adoption of Link4, and evangelize our solution
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of our product and processes
- Work with each Link4 team to create the best customer experience
- Engage in team development and mentoring
What we are looking for:
- High level communication skills – written and verbal
- Strong personal presentation skills
- Self motivated, driven and a self starter
- Ability to work autonomously
- Strong listening and problem solving skills
- experience in a B2B sales related role – highly regarded
- Previous experience within a finance team – highly regarded
This role is 20 hours a week and is based on North Terrace in the Adelaide CBD. You will have the opportunity for growth as a part of a global
Customer Support Executive
We are looking for an enthusiastic Customer Support Executive who will provide excellent, support for SMB and enterprise customers alike. The ideal candidate is a quick learner with a positive, can-do attitude, friendly personality, with strong problem-solving abilities. In addition to working with customers.
Experience with online support forums and communities is a plus!
Provide first-class customer support to both small business and enterprise end users.
Onboard, train, and proactively drive product adoption
Foster an online community for Link4 customers
Report, profile, and when possible, diagnose new product issues.
Document product changes, maintain and improve online product support pages
Work with Product team to identify opportunities to improve Link4’s offering and reduce the number of support questions and issues
1 or more years working directly with customers to resolve issues (support, technical account management or similar)
Comfortable troubleshooting problems with customers over the phone, live chat and via email and a natural curiosity about technology
Strong communication and collaboration skills, both within the immediate team and with other groups
Strong attention to detail and a sense of humor
Familiarity with support-ticketing systems