- Entrepreneurial SaaS Cloud Software company, rapidly expanding
- Master of your own destiny, no limit to your earnings (OTE $120k+)
- Be the facilitator of change for business owners
Have you ever wanted to be on the ground floor of global company? Then join our highly skilled and motivated team as we bring an exciting new solution to Australian businesses. Your driven, self-motivated attitude will make a valuable contribution to the success of the company.
Reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible for driving sales of a web based software solution to accountants, bookkeepers and direct to business owners.
This is a pure HUNTERS role and you will be selling cutting-edge, cloud based software in a growing market.
You will be responsible for daily lead generation and lead qualification supporting various marketing campaigns and other activities. You will generate new leads through consultative conversations.
Initially this autonomous role where you will be provided with the necessary tools of the trade, training in Adelaide, and support of the Link4 team.
This awesome company needs you to establish it as a market leader in Sydney!
- Booking appointments to meet face to face
- Mix of cold and warm outbound calls
- On site demonstrations of the solution and key features
- Full sales cycle from initial call through to closing the deal
- Sales reporting to management
- All administration in relation to the role
What we’re looking for:
- Demonstrated experience in a B2B sales related role
- Previous experience within a finance team – highly regarded
- High level communication skills – written and verbal
- Strong personal presentation skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Strong understanding of AP and AR
- Understanding of EDI – highly regarded
- Consultative sales approach
- Strong listening and problem solving skills
- Self motivated, driven and a self starter
- Ability to engage at C Level
On offer is a generous salary of up to $60K + Super + commission with OTE of $120K (uncapped). You will have the opportunity for rapid growth as be a part of a global organisation.
Send your resume to [email protected]